Welcome Notes

Be Happier Like There is No Worries..Be Wise When Time Needed..Be Trusted and More Over
...........JUST BE YOURSELF............

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What lies beneath~

Tuesday, 26th October 2010. Approx. 8.54PM

What life gives a person until certain person will give up easily?

HARDWORK - I do give up sometimes. but if something triggered me to be more hardwork, i might do the best <easy example: developing this blog, only me and he know how hardwork we become to settle certain probs in this blog,heheh> As live promising something, we still have to do the best and not only hoping without no intention to make it work. Its what you have to do to make things work.

LOYALTY - I do believe loyalty is everything, even some obstacle come and make us be unsure, we have to hang on something, have faith in it, that is when the loyalty becoming the important point of life.

TRUSTEES -I do trust people, but not all, mostly not easily. That is why when a person make things that make me lost my trust, he/she needs to pay back in any form to gain it back, and its become more harder to take back what is lost inside.

RESPONSIBLE - I believe I am responsible person, yet i hate people who is being unbelievably selfish. What they get when being selfish? Ok, maybe they got something extra, maybe they can surely sleep soundlessly at night without hesitation, but do they realize that having people suffer will send them much more pain life without they know? Life is yin and yang, Life is black and white, Life have good and bad, Life have payback- it is a PROMISE. Live Life to the Fullest! V(^________________^)V

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >developing this blog, only me and he know how hardwork we become to settle certain probs in this blog,hehehe >>> <3 it so much

    ReplyDelete