Welcome Notes

Be Happier Like There is No Worries..Be Wise When Time Needed..Be Trusted and More Over
...........JUST BE YOURSELF............

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

People Plans, Allah Execute on His Own Willing

Wednesday, October 2010. Approx 9.19am.

Raining again in morning, got sore throat and a bit fever. My body can handle everything except rain, just cant resist it. A tiny drop can make the temperature up, luckily not high enough to make me on bed all day long. Actually, last night, there was so many planning I want to do for today. I thought I might go home since this Thursday got something else to be done. < fyi, weekly routine(every Thursday): go home luring time with family, a day a week>  So this early morning i thought i go home first and fetch both Umairah and Haziq by 430pm when all the sudden I realize I have to send kids to swimming class by 9am. This warmth bed and the cold raining atmosphere outside make me a loadzzz of lazy to get up, and 730am a short yet reliefs message knocking my phone said no swimming class today.Yess!! guess i can sleep a bit longer but I set myself up at 830, and I can go home after that. But then a short notice message came in said Umairah not to school today. Oh my, guess today i have to fetch Haziq as usual:12.30pm.

So many obstacles come all the sudden even though we do the plan earlier. Even sometimes its kinda slightly disappointment come from the heart, but who are we to get mad? The saying that People Plans, Allah Execute on His Own Willing is definitely true, and as long we can take a tight hold of it and always have a back up plans, there is nothing more regretting nor felt disappointed in the plans that we already make. A wise person should know how to be flexible right? Life teach us everyday and today lesson is - BE FLEXIBLE.

Oh yes, and the result of my story <or my planning>? The plan of getting home is compulsory, so my backup plan is after send Uda to work, fetch Haziq and send him home safely and I will go home after that, which take the time at 12.30pm. Its ok, all the things occurred in life, must have hikmah behind that. I can do this blog entry at this time <can I call it 'hikmah' too? ;p> by the way, tomorrow I have to send them swimming tomorrow by 830am, fetch Umairah by 1230pm and send Haziq home after that so might get to Shah Alam by evening since have to go by afternoon. Wait up for us guys...(^____________________^) b

1 comment: