Welcome Notes

Be Happier Like There is No Worries..Be Wise When Time Needed..Be Trusted and More Over
...........JUST BE YOURSELF............

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Reason

From my student-NURIN

25th Birthday (August 2010)
Tuesday, Oct 26th 2010 - approx 2.10PM
Start my first line of blog entry. Nothing much to say, just learning is quite interesting if we like to know about something. Life haven't been so hard if we take it easily, but somehow its become harder moreover worsen if we complicated things - which everything comes from heart.

Some people says i'm being so complicated yet making things hard to understand me. Honestly-yes i do admit. I make from outside easier but hard from inside, in my heart. Which may lead certain person said I'm being hypocrite (Am I?). I like to do things a bit perfect, yet i know well there is no perfect person out there..< if there is, show me at least a person (^__^)b >

I can describe my life is what  just like the way I want it, simpler yet full of life. I like to gain everything that make my life meaningful..even some people say I'm making myself hard for others, but for me what is the life is when there is no even a single scratch pays? Satisfaction is the point when doing something. A watcher can say thousands words but the player get the true meaning of it. After all, all the heart broken, hurt and pain, anger or frustrated, headache and hatred, it paid when people noticed we are here, who we are and they do realize no one can replace me and that make me felt nice, sweet, happy, touched, Important. That the meaning of LIFE, isn't it? V(^______________^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment