Welcome Notes

Be Happier Like There is No Worries..Be Wise When Time Needed..Be Trusted and More Over
...........JUST BE YOURSELF............

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

....

Tuesday, Nov 2010. Approx. 10.10.

Today doesn't felt just right..I dont know why this lately my mood does't felt just right. I was in the middle of conversation when all the sudden I felt down. If some times I felt ok, just a snap of time I felt not right. Today is the worst. While I'm packing, there are so many thing run in my head. I felt want to run away from all this. Everything doesn't seem right. Heartache so much until I don't know how to react anymore. For the first time, I throw away my handphone. Its so not like me. I hate it when people planning for me, even though they know my plan today. Don't say about concern, while U never be to me. Don't ever2 say u understand me, while U never even a bit. Don't ever say U know me when all the thing U have done not a little bit match me. I hate being this angry, and I hate this kinda situation. I barely drop my tears even for the hardest time and it will hold on to as far as I can. Its hard for me to take this kinda life, and I hope when someday when my heart stop smiling to others, I will go on my life by myself as usual, and all this will never appear in my life again. I hate being soft and being used to. When can I be the way I want it? without feeling like I am being guilty to other. I felt sometimes I want to smile outside and inside, but its just not the way my life run.

No comments:

Post a Comment