Welcome Notes

Be Happier Like There is No Worries..Be Wise When Time Needed..Be Trusted and More Over
...........JUST BE YOURSELF............

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Sunday~

Sunday, Oct 2010. Approx 1.46pm.

Today I felt like family chores day in my rent house. This morning we cleaned up backyard, cut all the trees that blocking our kitchen window <wahh..I can makcik next door cooking chapatti n curry for lunch, haha~>, then we moved the broken refrigerator and washing machine and replace with ours. Now our dry kitchen more spacious <hope both new housemate will not take advantage of it..kinda sick with their attitude lately~>. I just don't know how they manage in their own home when here there is nothing too see whether they cleaned up kitchen, or put all the dishes to rack, throw away garbage or even cleaned up the living room. At least make it comfortable to live, can ya?huhu..

Adah and kak Fiza already out for lunch, I just don't have mood to have lunch outside, so I rather cooking home with this tired body. Its ok la..as long I can cook for dinner also, so when Uda came home the is dinner on table. Today is her last day working, the is 3 days left before I'm going home to Labuan.

I don't know lately its kinda lazy to go back there since some times I just cant see what I can do there. Here, there is lots I can do, if not stopping by kindergarten I will go home do some home chores, cooking, cleaning, make up bed, check out my facebook or reading something on net. but there with no internet <sometimes when I can access the net, only for awhile>, what make me like there is the sea. They got beautiful scenery there, which I know its the only place I rest rest my head. When I'm in front the sea,I can hear the waves, feel the breeze, counting the small crabs..its really relaxing.but relax too much is not my style. I hate sitting without doing nothing. The only reason I came home to Labuan, only Allah knows why. Nowadays, its just don't feel the same. No excitement like before, no more counting days..why is that happening to me? Hope I can find the answer later...(T____T)


No comments:

Post a Comment